ISK Taker
Please Login to view the forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ISK Taker
Please Login to view the forum.
ISK Taker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Canceled] Contest 1: The 'I scammed the most'

3 posters

Go down

[Canceled] Contest 1: The 'I scammed the most' Empty [Canceled] Contest 1: The 'I scammed the most'

Post by Xeros 20.03.09 23:49

REQUIRES 5 POSTS MINIMUM TO PARTICIPATE.

Ever wanted to compete against other scammers and prove you're the best in what you do?Well, now you can, the 'I scammed the most' contest is perfect for you; compete against other forum users to see who is the forum scamming god.

First place:

100-400 Million ISK (depends on how many entries)

Second place:

50-100m ISK (depends on how many entries)

Third place
:

10-50m ISK (depends on how many entries)

Here are the ground rules
:

1) You must scam someone and provide a full screen, high definition (nothing lower than 1280x1024) screenshot; it must be in either .PNG or .BMP format

2) Top three must provide a Limited API key (it can be PMed to me)

3) If you do not submit by April 13th 2009, you will not qualify.

Last edited by Xeros on 22.04.09 16:39; edited 2 times in total
Xeros
Xeros
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[Canceled] Contest 1: The 'I scammed the most' Empty Re: [Canceled] Contest 1: The 'I scammed the most'

Post by Xeros 20.03.09 23:50

I won't compete btw, got stuff to do.
Xeros
Xeros
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[Canceled] Contest 1: The 'I scammed the most' Empty Re: [Canceled] Contest 1: The 'I scammed the most'

Post by Curve 21.03.09 4:44

well I just scammed 100mil minus 10k as a broker's fee...
see my thread for images Smile

Curve
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by LORD JAMES 14.04.09 9:23

[Canceled] Contest 1: The 'I scammed the most' Scamu

im only a day late!
do i win?
LORD JAMES
LORD JAMES
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Curve 14.04.09 18:17

damn nice, i need to start getting into contracts...that needs start up funds though right?

Curve
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by LORD JAMES 14.04.09 18:54

yeah but not much
LORD JAMES
LORD JAMES
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Curve 14.04.09 19:14

Got any tips for doing it? I see yours doing pretty well lol

Curve
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeros 15.04.09 6:08

Only two people entered... not sure if I will continue this one, however the PLEX one is for sure a green light.
Xeros
Xeros
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LORD JAMES 15.04.09 16:40

did mine count as an entry? and i would be happy to discuss my methods but i am not allowed in the scamming discussion part of the forum
LORD JAMES
LORD JAMES
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Curve 15.04.09 17:38

well do you have msn? or we can in game i suppose

Curve
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeros 15.04.09 21:04

LORD JAMES wrote:did mine count as an entry? and i would be happy to discuss my methods but i am not allowed in the scamming discussion part of the forum

Let me give you access.
Xeros
Xeros
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeros 15.04.09 21:05

Two won't cut it, if there isn't at least 1-2 more entries by the 16th, I will cancel this one.
Xeros
Xeros
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeros 22.04.09 16:39

Canceled.
Xeros
Xeros
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down