ISK Taker
Please Login to view the forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ISK Taker
Please Login to view the forum.
ISK Taker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NEW!] I'm in your corpz, stealin' your loot

+2
Pajama Sam
Xeros
6 posters

Go down

[NEW!] I'm in your corpz, stealin' your loot Empty [NEW!] I'm in your corpz, stealin' your loot

Post by Xeros 22.04.09 16:45

YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 10 POSTS TO PARTICIPATE.

Hey everyone! I have a new contest for all to do, this one revolves around corporation scamming.

The deal is to scam a corp, all entries will be based on the following
:

1) The amount of items stolen (ISK value)

2) Reaction

3) *Bonus* Mention the site Smile

You may collaborate with other members as one GIANT scam, however solo ops are alright; remember the reaction/ISK value are critical, but also I would recommend you mention the site as you leave the corp or if they are what happened to the stuff.

This contest will last for two months, ending on the 22nd of June, 2009 (it may even go further than that); MULTIPLE ENTRIES ARE ALLOWED.

There is NO money prize (for now), the winner however will be posted on the blog, and will have a page dedicated to them on the blog until the next corp scam contest.

This is primarily for organized LULZ, so go get em'!
Xeros
Xeros
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[NEW!] I'm in your corpz, stealin' your loot Empty Re: [NEW!] I'm in your corpz, stealin' your loot

Post by Pajama Sam 22.04.09 20:00

I'm willing to team up with whoever wants to. Let's do this! Smile
Pajama Sam
Pajama Sam
God Mode

Back to top Go down

[NEW!] I'm in your corpz, stealin' your loot Empty Re: [NEW!] I'm in your corpz, stealin' your loot

Post by Curve 23.04.09 1:02

I'd be willing to work as a team, since i have multiple accounts i'll also be doing a solo. Smile

Curve
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Curve 23.04.09 5:32

i was bored and did a quit in and out thing.. not much of a haul but fun none the less... everyone is offline though so no reactions yet!

[NEW!] I'm in your corpz, stealin' your loot Corppractice1
[NEW!] I'm in your corpz, stealin' your loot Corppractice2
[NEW!] I'm in your corpz, stealin' your loot Corppractice3
[NEW!] I'm in your corpz, stealin' your loot Corppractice4

Curve
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Curve 23.04.09 6:14

lol 52mil... totally worth it

Curve
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Pajama Sam 23.04.09 20:45

Very nice. 462 Hobgoblins! O_o
Pajama Sam
Pajama Sam
God Mode

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeros 24.04.09 0:50

Good stuff.
Xeros
Xeros
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Curve 24.04.09 2:34

for some reason they havent noticed it was me that took it... so im gonna chill and wait for better access

Curve
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeros 24.04.09 4:55

Curve wrote:for some reason they havent noticed it was me that took it... so im gonna chill and wait for better access

wow lol, these folks don't pay much heed.
Xeros
Xeros
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeros 27.04.09 20:17

Alright, I will invite you all to the scammers cove section of the forum so we can discuss this stuff without others looking in on us.
Xeros
Xeros
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Judenhaus 09.06.09 23:03

Wow that is a lot of stuff, and isn't there a log that tell who takes what?

Judenhaus
Initiated

Back to top Go down

Post by Curve 10.06.09 14:21

if there is, then they havent read it yet, cuz im still in there waiting for the last access to get the other tabs

Curve
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Slee 18.07.10 12:51

Not bad.
How do you guys go looking for a corp to steal from ?

Slee
Initiated

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_knight 15.12.11 9:52

nicely done did you ever get the rest

nick_knight
Seasoned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum