ISK Taker
Please Login to view the forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ISK Taker
Please Login to view the forum.
ISK Taker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Complete] Global Agency BETA - Exclusive ISK Taker Contest brought to you by Hi-Rez Studios

+3
Monica
Curve
Xeros
7 posters

Go down

[Complete] Global Agency BETA - Exclusive ISK Taker Contest brought to you by Hi-Rez Studios Empty [Complete] Global Agency BETA - Exclusive ISK Taker Contest brought to you by Hi-Rez Studios

Post by Xeros 27.03.09 6:05

WINNER: Pajama Sam

[Complete] Global Agency BETA - Exclusive ISK Taker Contest brought to you by Hi-Rez Studios Gapromotionkeyforum

- Please note that the BETA Key is a priority queue for Closed BETA and/or early access via Alpha test.

- Contest Ends March 31st, and will be handed out on April 1st (I am not joking)

- Next, you must be a member for one week and have 10 posts to be able to enter.

- You must be registered on the GA forums:

http://forums.globalagendagame.com

- Lastly, this key is not guaranteed to work; however Closed BETA access is highly possible.

http://www.globalagendagame.com

Last edited by Xeros on 31.03.09 22:00; edited 4 times in total
Xeros
Xeros
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[Complete] Global Agency BETA - Exclusive ISK Taker Contest brought to you by Hi-Rez Studios Empty Re: [Complete] Global Agency BETA - Exclusive ISK Taker Contest brought to you by Hi-Rez Studios

Post by Curve 27.03.09 6:32

what do you have to do?

Curve
Veteran

Back to top Go down

[Complete] Global Agency BETA - Exclusive ISK Taker Contest brought to you by Hi-Rez Studios Empty Re: [Complete] Global Agency BETA - Exclusive ISK Taker Contest brought to you by Hi-Rez Studios

Post by Xeros 27.03.09 6:37

Curve wrote:what do you have to do?

Post in here, which is what you did; I will randomly choose a name.
Xeros
Xeros
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monica 27.03.09 7:07

seems like a nice mmo Very Happy

Monica
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by plyrry 27.03.09 11:40

hmmm, their website is not working for me right now.
Just noticed, you have the wrong link in the OP, should be http://globalagendagame.com

*edit* seems like it could be fun

plyrry
HAX0R

Back to top Go down

Post by MacTrekkie 27.03.09 12:34

Looks good to me Very Happy

MacTrekkie
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeros 27.03.09 17:27

plyrry wrote:hmmm, their website is not working for me right now.
Just noticed, you have the wrong link in the OP, should be http://globalagendagame.com

*edit* seems like it could be fun

Yeh fixed it.

Feel free to contact me on their forums, I just got into Alpha (though I won't disclose specifics of the game, so don't ask Smile).

Forum name:
Xeros
Xeros
Xeros
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pajama Sam 27.03.09 20:02

Hope I get the key! Very Happy
Pajama Sam
Pajama Sam
God Mode

Back to top Go down

Post by Predator 28.03.09 2:51

heh i'll post for the chance to win =P though I get the feeling this school will block it if i were to get in xD.... 5 more weeks till i'm out ^_^
Predator
Predator
HAX0R

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeros 28.03.09 3:58

I have added a new condition to the contest, you must be registered on the GA forums.
Xeros
Xeros
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MacTrekkie 28.03.09 5:37

too bad. I need less E-Mails, not more lol.

MacTrekkie
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Curve 28.03.09 6:25

Im registered as Curve

Curve
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeros 28.03.09 6:40

MacTrekkie wrote:too bad. I need less E-Mails, not more lol.

There are only two, one for the whole registration process and the other if you're confirmed as a tester.
Xeros
Xeros
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pajama Sam 28.03.09 17:55

Xeros wrote:I have added a new condition to the contest, you must be registered on the GA forums.

I'm registered as PajamaSam. Wink
Pajama Sam
Pajama Sam
God Mode

Back to top Go down

Post by plyrry 29.03.09 14:26

Registered on their site as 'Plyrry' due to the new condition

plyrry
HAX0R

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeros 29.03.09 20:37

Alright cool, everyone; the code is being handed out tomorrow, good luck!

EDIT: By tomorrow, I mean the 1st xD
Xeros
Xeros
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeros 31.03.09 1:47

Everyone who has applied has been assigned a number from the order you posted, I will use http://www.random.org and screenshot it, winner will be PM'd the code, and emailed the code.
Xeros
Xeros
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pajama Sam 31.03.09 2:33

Cool! I'm excited! Smile
Pajama Sam
Pajama Sam
God Mode

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeros 31.03.09 21:55

Congrats to the winner!

[Complete] Global Agency BETA - Exclusive ISK Taker Contest brought to you by Hi-Rez Studios Garaffle.th

Xeros
Xeros
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down